Wall Street: Hot Stock Price Movers May 23rd
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF): Up +6.25%. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
- Jiayuan.com International Ltd (NASDAQ:DATE): Up +6.07%. Jiayuan.com International Ltd is an online Chinese dating company. The Company provides single adults with opportunities to meet, interact and form a long-term relationship aimed towards marriage. Jiayuan offers users free registration with immediate full search access to its database.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Up +5.11%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- Liberty Global Inc. (NASDAQ:LBTYB): Up +4.5%. Liberty Global, Inc. owns interests in broadband, distribution, and content companies operating outside the continental United States, principally in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- Acorda Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:ACOR): Up +4.25%. Acorda Therapeutics Inc. is a biotechnology company that is developing therapies for spinal cord injury and related neurological conditions, including multiple sclerosis. Additionally, Acorda is developing multiple approaches to regeneration and repair of the spinal cord and brain.
- Tech Data Corporation (NASDAQ:TECD): Down -12.28%. Tech Data Corporation is a full-line distributor of technology products. The Company serves resellers in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East. Tech Data also provides pre- and post-sale training, service, and support, as well as configuration and assembly services and electronic commerce solutions.
- AsiaInfo-Linkage, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASIA): Down -8.95%. AsiaInfo-Linkage Inc. provides telecommunications software solutions in China. The Company provides a full range of telecommunications software solutions including network infrastructure, operation support systems, and service applications to China’s telecommunications carriers.
- VirnetX Holding Corporation (AMEX:VHC): Down -8.63%. Virnetx Holding Corporation is developing and commercializing software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet.
- Chart Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTLS): Down -8.32%. Chart Industries, Inc. is a global manufacturer of equipment used in the production, storage, and end-use of hydrocarbon and industrial gases. The Company’s products include vacuum-insulated containment vessels, heat exchangers, cold boxes, and other cryogenic components.
- RealD (NYSE:RLD): Down -7.88%. RealD Inc. is a global licensor of stereoscopic (three-dimensional), or 3D, technologies. The Company licenses its Cinema Systems to motion picture exhibitors that show 3D motion pictures and alternative 3D content. RealD also offers active and passive eyewear, and display and gaming technologies to consumer electronics manufacturers and content producers and distributors.