Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows as Markets Remain Flat Today
Here are 18 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Aixtron SE (NASDAQ:AIXG): Down 9.94% to $22.39. Aixtron AG engineers and manufactures metal organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) equipment for the semiconductor industry. The Company’s customers use its equipment to produce compound semiconductor layer structures for use in LED, laser, solar cell, transistor, telecommunications, and other applications. Aixtron markets its products worldwide.
- Amkor Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMKR): Down 0.95% to $4.17. Amkor Technology, Inc. provides semiconductor packaging and test services. The Company offers deep submicron wafer fabrication, wafer probe testing, integrated circuit packaging assembly and design, final testing, reliability testing, burn-in, and electrical characterization.
- Aeroflex Holding Corp. (NYSE:ARX): Up 0.41% to $9.90. Aeroflex Holding Corporation designs and manufactures radio frequency and microwave integrated circuits. The circuits are used in the production of wireless communications equipment for the space, avionics, defense, commercial wireless communications, medical and other markets.
- AsiaInfo-Linkage,Inc. (NASDAQ:ASIA): Down 7.35% to $9.58. AsiaInfo-Linkage Inc. provides telecommunications software solutions in China. The Company provides a full range of telecommunications software solutions including network infrastructure, operation support systems, and service applications to China’s telecommunications carriers.
- Advantest Corp. (NYSE:ATE): Down 2.21% to $14.58. ADVANTEST CORPORATION produces semiconductor testing devices and electronic measuring instruments. The Company’s products include large-scale integration test systems, memory test systems, dynamic test handlers, network analyzers, electronic meters, optical testing devices, and signal sources.
- Blue Coat Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:BCSI): Down 24.72% to $13.31. Blue Coat Systems, Inc. provides Web security solutions that increase the protection and control of enterprise Web infrastructures. The Company’s Web security appliances are dedicated port 80 security solutions built to protect corporate networks against Web-based viruses, unfiltered Web communication, and inappropriate Web content. Blue Coat serves a wide range of industries.
- Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. (BRP): Down 1.79% to $7.70.
- Digital River Inc. (NASDAQ:DRIV): Down 7.38% to $20.59. Digital River, Inc. provides comprehensive electronic commerce outsourcing solutions to software publishers and online retailers. The Company also provides data mining and merchandising services to assist clients in increasing Internet page view traffic to web sites.
- First Midwest Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ:FMBI): Up 0.45% to $8.99. First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for First Midwest Bank. The Bank provides a full range of both business and retail banking and trust and investment management services through offices primarily located in northeastern Illinois.
- Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCBK): Down 1.46% to $6.08. Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company. The Company, through its banking subsidiary, is a federally chartered stock savings bank that offers traditional deposit products, residential real estate mortgage loans and consumer loans. Hudson also purchase mortgages and mortgage-backed securities and other securities issued by U.S. government-sponsored enterprises.
- Hampton Roads Bankshares Inc. (NASDAQ:HMPR): Down 8.96% to $6.20. Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. is the holding company for Bank of Hampton Roads. The Bank is involved in a general community and commercial banking business, targeting the needs of individuals and small to medium sized businesses. Bank of Hampton Roads operates various branches which serve Chesapeake, Suffolk, Norfolk, and Virginia Beach, all located in Virginia.
- iGATE Corporation (NASDAQ:IGTE): Down 1.54% to $10.90. iGATE Corporation offers a range of information technology solutions to to large and medium-sized organizations using an offshore/onsite model. The Company’s services include client/server design and development, conversion/migration services, offshore outsourcing, enterprise resource planning (“ERP”) package implementation and integration services, and software development.
- Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:MWW): Down 1.64% to $8.39. Monster Worldwide, Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers help wanted advertisements over the Internet. The Company charges employers and human resource professionals to post and search advertisements, and allows job seekers to search job postings and post their resumes free of charge. Monster also operates websites that connect companies to highly targeted audiences.
- PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (NYSE:PNG): Down 0.11% to $18.21. PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (PNGS) acquires, operates, develops, and manages natural gas storage facilities. The Company also leases storage capacity and pipeline transportation. PNGS conducts its business in the United States.
- Patni Computer Systems Limited (NYSE:PTI): Down 2.12% to $11.56. Patni Computer Systems Ltd develops software and provides information technology services and business solutions. The Company maintains application development projects, across all major software platforms and environments.
- Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:RDEA): Down 1.98% to $14.88. Ardea Biosciences, Inc. researches, develops, and markets treatments for HIV, cancer, and inflammatory diseases.
- Strayer Education Inc. (NASDAQ:STRA): Down 1.8% to $99.83. Strayer Education, Inc. is the holding company of Strayer University, an institution of higher learning. Strayer University offers working adults undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business administration, accounting, information technology, education and public administration. Strayer offers courses in the eastern United States and through the Internet.
- Xueda Education Group (NYSE:XUE): Down 8.38% to $7.33. Xueda Education Group. provides tutoring services for primary and secondary school students in China with a focus on offering personalized tutoring services. The Company conducts its tutoring business through our variable interest entity, or VIE, and its subsidiaries and schools located in cities throughout China.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>