Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Lloyds TSB Group plc (NYSE:LYG): Up +10.25%. Lloyds Banking Group plc, through subsidiaries and associated companies, offers a range of banking and financial services. The Company provides retail banking, mortgages, pensions, asset management, insurance services, corporate banking, and treasury services.
- Worthington Industries, Inc. (NYSE:WOR): Up +9.84%. Worthington Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, processes steel and fabricates metal, focusing on specialized products requiring exact specifications. The Company’s products include flat rolled steel, pressure cylinders, metal framing products, and automotive body panels. Worthington also provides technical services.
- China Real Estate Information Corporation – American depositary shares, each representing one ordinary share (NASDAQ:CRIC): Up +8.18%. China Real Estate Information Corp. provides real estate information and consulting services.
- Pandora Media Inc (NYSE:P): Up +8.06%. Pandora is an internet radio station generating playlists based on a user’s favorite artist or song. Pandora’s service, free to its more than 80 million registered users and available only in the US, is supported by local and national advertising. Pandora chief strategy officer Tim Westergren founded the company in 2000.
- Yingli Green Energy Hold. Co. Ltd. (NYSE:YGE): Up +7.34%. Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited designs, manufactures and sells PV modules. The Company also designs, assembles, sells and installs PV systems that are connected to an electricity transmission grid or those that operate on a stand-alone basis. Competitors to Watch: Trina Solar Limited (NYSE:TSL), Suntech Power Hldgs. Co., Ltd. (NYSE:STP), JA Solar Hldgs. Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:JASO), SunPower Corporation (NASDAQ:SPWRA), First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR), China Sunergy Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:CSUN), LDK Solar (NYSE:LDK), JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE:JKS), Total (NYSE:TOT), Chevron (NYSE:CVX), BP plc (NYSE:BP) and Ascent Solar Tech., Inc. (NASDAQ:ASTI).
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF): Down -5.14%. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
- Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (AMEX:KOG): Down -4.94%. Kodiak Oil & Gas Corporation explores for oil and natural gas in the western United States.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CCO): Down -4.73%. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. is an advertising company. The Company offers advertising opportunities through billboards, street furniture displays, transit displays, and other out-of-home advertising displays.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARIA): Down -4.47%. ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. discovers, develops, and commercializes small-molecule drugs to treat aggressive cancers. The Company’s first product candidate is an investigational mTOR inhibitor. ARIAD’s second product candidate is an investigational pan BCR-ABL inhibitor for treatment of blood cancers.
- Darling International Inc. (NYSE:DAR): Down -4.32%. Darling International Inc. collects and recycles animal processing by-products and used restaurant cooking oil. The Company also provides grease trap collection services to restaurants. Darling processes such raw materials into finished products such as tallow, meat and bone meal, and yellow grease for sale in the United States and overseas.
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>
For top trading ideas for Gold & Silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our premium investment newsletter service>>