- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (NYSE:IVN): Up +13.92%. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. explores for and develops mineral and metal properties in Asia and Australia. The Company explores for gold and copper at the Oyu Tolgoi mine in southern Mongolia; and holds interests in companies that mine coal in Mongolia, molybdenum and rhenium in Australia, and gold at the Kyzyl Gold Project in Kazakhstan.
- GT Advanced Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTAT): Up +13.48%. GT Advance Technologies Inc. manufactures solar power equipment. The Company is a global provider of polysilicon production technology, crystalline ingot growth systems and related photovoltaic manufacturing services for the solar industry.
- Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ:PANL): Up +12.49%. Universal Display Corporation is a member of the United States Display Consortium. The consortium is a cooperative industry/government effort aimed at developing an infrastructure to support a North American flat panel display infrastructure. The Company and its partners are developing high-resolution, full color, light weight Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) technology.
- HEICO Corporation (NYSE:HEI): Up +11.95%. HEICO Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells aerospace products and services through its subsidiaries. The Company’s customers include airlines and airmotive, as well as defense contractors and military agencies worldwide, including the United States Air Force, the United States Navy, and the National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA).
- Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL): Up +11.4%. Fossil, Inc. designs, develops, markets, and distributes consumer fashion accessories. The Company’s products include an extensive line of men’s and women’s fashion watches and jewelry sold under proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, belts, sunglasses, and apparel.
- Temple-Inland, Inc. (NYSE:TIN): Down -18.45%. Temple-Inland Inc. manufactures paper, corrugated packaging, and building products. Temple-Inland’s products include linerboard, lumber, particleboard, and fiberboard.
- RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ:RP): Down -12.8%. RealPage, Inc. provides products and services to the multifamily real estate industry. The Company’s services include applicant screening, accounting, budgeting, property management, and compliance reporting. RealPage also develops and delivers proprietary Web-based applications that enhance client information management capabilities.
- ProShares Ultra Silver (NYSE:AGQ): Down -7.07%. ProShares Ultra Silver is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks the daily performance of silver bullion as measured by the U.S. Dollar fixing price for delivery in London.
- Liberty Global Inc. (NASDAQ:LBTYB): Down -6.56%. Liberty Global, Inc. owns interests in broadband, distribution, and content companies operating outside the continental United States, principally in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- Gold Fields Limited (NYSE:GFI): Down -6.39%. Gold Fields Limited produces precious metals. The Company has mines in South Africa, Ghana, and Australia, as well as a partnership in Finland. Gold Fields has a precious metals programs in Africa, Australasia, Europe, North America, and South America.