Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Temple-Inland, Inc. (NYSE:TIN): Up +25.25%. Temple-Inland Inc. manufactures paper, corrugated packaging, and building products. Temple-Inland’s products include linerboard, lumber, particleboard, and fiberboard.
- Pharmasset, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRUS): Up +9.86%. Pharmasset, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company. The Company develops oral therapeutics for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B (HBV), and hepatitis C (HCV).
- International Paper Company (NYSE:IP): Up +8.94%. International Paper Company produces and distributes printing paper, packaging, forest products, and chemical products. The Company operates specialty businesses in global markets as well as a broadly based distribution network. International Paper exports its products worldwide.
- The Shaw Group Inc. (NYSE:SHAW): Up +7.79%. The Shaw Group Inc. provides engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance, fabrication, manufacturing, consulting, remediation, and facilities management services for government and private sector clients in the power, process, environmental, infrastructure, and emergency response markets.
- Vulcan Materials Company (NYSE:VMC): Up +7.42%. Vulcan Materials Company produces construction aggregates. The Company principal product lines are aggregates, asphalt mix and concrete, and cement.
- Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS): Down -12.93%. Credit Suisse Group AG is an international financial services group. The Group provides investment banking, private banking, and asset management services to customers located around the world.
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (NYSE:RBS): Down -12.74%. Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, through subsidiaries, accepts deposits and offers commercial banking services. The bank offers business term loans; commercial mortgages; professional practice loans; asset finance and invoice finance loans; residential mortgages; consumer loans; credit cards; financial planning services; and life, personal lines, and income protection insurance.
- Liberty Global Inc. (NASDAQ:LBTYB): Down -12.44%. Liberty Global, Inc. owns interests in broadband, distribution, and content companies operating outside the continental United States, principally in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- RPX Corp (NASDAQ:RPXC): Down -11.46%.
- UBS AG (NYSE:UBS): Down -10.58%. UBS AG is a wealth management, investment banking, and asset management firm. The Company provides a variety of financial services to individuals, institutions, corporations, governments, and financial intermediaries around the world.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>
Popular: Is China Buying Gold to Challenge the U.S. Dollar?>>