52-Week Highs: Progress Energy and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Blast Off
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 9 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR): Up 0.82% to $110.86. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. roasts Arabica coffees and offers various coffee selections. The Company’s products include single-origin, estate, certified organic, Fair Trade, signature blends, and flavored coffees sold under the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters brand. Green Mountain serves offices, supermarkets, and convenience stores, and operates a direct mail business.
- Progress Energy Inc. (NYSE:PGN): Up 0.45% to $49.09. Progress Energy, Inc. is an integrated electric utility that provides energy and energy-related products and services in the Southeast United States. The Company serves electric and gas customers in the Carolinas and in Florida.
- AutoZone Inc. (NYSE:AZO): Up 1.04% to $319.48. AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The Company offers an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. Autozone operates in United States and Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
- Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (NASDAQ:ULTA): Down 1.37% to $69.96. Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. sells cosmetics, fragrances, skin and hair care products, appliances, and accessories. The Company also offers hair salon services, manicures, pedicures, massages, and other beauty & spa treatments.
- Copa Holdings SA (NYSE:CPA): Up 3.45% to $70.86. Copa Holdings SA provides international airline passenger and cargo service. The Company provides scheduled flights to countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean. The Company also has codeshare arrangements with Continental Airlines.
- DNP Select Income Fund Inc. (NYSE:DNP): 0% to $10.05. DNP Select Income Fund, Inc. is a diversified, closed-end management investment company incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is current income and long-term growth of income. Capital appreciation is a secondary objective. The Fund invests in equity and fixed-income securities of companies in the public utilities industry.
- Emdeon Inc. (NYSE:EM): Up 0.27% to $18.83. Emdeon, Inc. provides revenue and payment cycle management solutions that connect payers, providers and patients in the U.S. healthcare system to integrate and automate key business and administrative functions throughout the patient encounter.
- athenahealth, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATHN): Up 8.46% to $65.64. athenahealth Inc. provides Internet-based business services for physician practices. The Company’s services include a revenue cycle management service that automates and manages billing-related functions for physician practices and includes a practice management platform.
- PriceSmart Inc. (NASDAQ:PSMT): Up 2.85% to $69.74. PriceSmart, Inc. owns and manages international merchandising businesses. The Company licenses and owns membership stores using the trade name PriceSmart and PriceCostco. PriceSmart’s international market consists of Latin America and Asia. The Company also operates domestic merchandising programs, including its Auto Referral Program and its Travel Program.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>