- Tools for Investors
- Stock News
- Investing Ideas
- Econ & Policy
- Personal Finance
Here are a few of today’s most active stocks trading pre-market:
1) Nvidia Corp. (NASDAQ:NVDA): Shares of the visual computing technology and graphics provider are down $0.15 or 0.85% after reporting the resignation of their CFO, David White. The resignation takes into effect May 31. Usually a CFO resignation is scary news for shareholders.
2) Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS): Shares of the premier technology licensing company are up $1.48 or 7.88% after renewing a five-year agreement with Toshiba Corp. The agreement is set to pay Rambus royalties for shipments of Toshiba products. Looks like there’s still plenty of confidence in Japanese (NYSE:EWJ) companies.
3) Vera Bradley Inc. (NASDAQ:VRA): Shares of the designer, producer, marketer, and retailer of women’s accessories are up $1.47 or 4.37% after beating the street’s estimates. However, fiscal Q4 earnings were down 18% on a huge tax loss. Investors must be confident retail will not falter despite global issues.
4) Pacific Sunwear of California Inc. (NASDAQ:PSUN): Shares of the specialty retailer focused on the California fashion style are down $0.34 or 7.89% after reporting fiscal Q4 margins and same-store sales that declined. A loss for the quarter decreased on a prior-year tax expense. Pacific Sunwear has had a lot of issues including competition from Zumiez (NASDAQ:ZUMZ).
5) Online Resources Corp. (NASDAQ:ORCC): Shares of the provider of outsourced web & phone-based financial services are down $1.35 or 22.31% after announcing that it is no longer in the acquisition market. The company also reported a Q4 loss much wider than expected. Considering how strong the outsourcing market is, this is bad news.
Keep these stocks on your watch list for today’s trading. Good luck out there!
Don't miss one of the biggest bull markets in history! Covers Gold, Silver, Gold & Silver stocks, and miners.
There's always a bull market in some sector! Find the best opportunities in commodities.