10 Stocks Suffer at 52-Week Lows as Markets Drop Over 2%
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Aixtron SE (NASDAQ:AIXG): Down 5.3% to $20.38. Aixtron AG engineers and manufactures metal organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) equipment for the semiconductor industry. The Company’s customers use its equipment to produce compound semiconductor layer structures for use in LED, laser, solar cell, transistor, telecommunications, and other applications. Aixtron markets its products worldwide.
- Advantest Corp. (NYSE:ATE): Down 2.88% to $12.49. ADVANTEST CORPORATION produces semiconductor testing devices and electronic measuring instruments. The Company’s products include large-scale integration (NYSE:LSI) test systems, memory test systems, dynamic test handlers, network analyzers, electronic meters, optical testing devices, and signal sources.
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. (NYSE:CCH): Down 1% to $20.80. Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. produces, sells, and distributes soft drinks, fruit juices, and mineral water. The Company produces all kinds of Coca-Cola brand name products such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, and Fanta. Coca-Cola Hellenic manufactures and distributes in 26 countries worlwide.
- CTC Media, Inc (NASDAQ:CTCM): Down 6.34% to $14.63. CTC Media, Inc. owns and operates television stations and broadcasts television networks. The Company’s networks are broadcast by its own television stations, stations owned by others, and local cable television operators.
- Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE:DB): Down 6.04% to $36.27. Deutsche Bank AG is a global financial service provider delivering commercial, investment, private and retail banking. The Bank offers debt, foreign exchange, derivatives, commodities, money markets, repo and securitization, cash equities, research, equity prime services, loans, convertibles, advice on M&A and IPO’s, trade finance, retail banking, asset management and corporate investments.
- Human Genome Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:HGSI): Down 4.86% to $11.93. Human Genome Sciences, Inc. researches and develops proprietary pharmaceutical and diagnostic products. The Company’s products predict, prevent, detect, treat, and cure disease based on the discovery of human and microbial genes.
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Down 3.04% to $35.75. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.
- SAIC, Inc. (NYSE:SAI): Down 0.23% to $12.94. SAIC, Inc. provides scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions in such areas as national security, intelligence and homeland defense.
- Warner Chilcott plc (NASDAQ:WCRX): Down 4.23% to $15.86. Warner Chilcott PLC is a pharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on marketing, selling, developing and manufacturing branded prescription pharmaceutical products in women’s healthcare and dermatology in the United States.
- The Washington Post Company (NYSE:WPO): Down 4.31% to $320.88. The Washington Post Company is a diversified media and education company. The Company publishes newspapers and magazines, owns and operates a television station and cable service, manages an online publishing unit, as well as a complete educational system with teaching aides, testing preparations, and full online graduate programs.