- Tools for Investors
- Stock News
- Investing Ideas
- Econ & Policy
- Personal Finance
Ford Motor Co. (NYSE:F): May’s UK vehicle sales increased 11.7% reaching 30,300 vehicles, and the company’s market share increased 0.5% to 16.1%. May’s market share in Ford’s traditional 19 Western European markets dropped by 0.2% to 8.1% year over year with total sales of 102,100 vehicles. Year-to-date, Ford’s market share has dropped 0.1% since 2012′s first five months, making it 8.2% in the region. The shares traded up $0.06 (0.58%) recently at $10.3633.
Don’t Miss: Why is Apple EJECTING This Product?
General Motors Company (NYSE:GM): According to Xinhua, China’s Ministry of Finance began a cash for clunkers program. As of yesterday, individuals who trade in old cars and purchase new ones will receive subsidies ranging from $1,746-$2,846. The shares traded down $0.07 (0.32%) recently at $21.80.
Toyota Motor Corporation (NYSE:TM) hopes that the revamped ES 350 sedan might boost sales of Lexus, says Reuters. Sales and dealer development VP Tim Morrison states that the company sees the 2013 ES 350 and its hybrid counterpart reaching nearly 5,000 sales in a month. The shares traded down $0.45 (0.59%) recently at $75.69.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (NYSE:HMC): Bloomberg reports that Honda has increased its output from its North American plants by 67% year-over-year within the first five months of 2012, becoming the largest increase of any auto company. The shares traded up $0.13 (0.41%) recently at $31.88.
Tesla Motors, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA):Lazard Capital has initiated the company with a Buy rating and a price target of $42. The shares traded down $0.5 (1.68%) recently at $29.27.
Don’t Miss: Royal Dutch Shell: WE WANT COVE ENERGY!
Want news like this in real-time so you can get an edge? Click here for Wall St. Cheat Sheet Pro.
Don't miss one of the biggest bull markets in history! Covers Gold, Silver, Gold & Silver stocks, and miners.
There's always a bull market in some sector! Find the best opportunities in commodities.