The Dow Jones (NYSE:DIA) rebounding huge to 11,513, the S&P 500 (NYSE:SPY) is at 1,209 and the Nasdaq (NASDAQ:QQQ) is at 2,559 on the 150th trading day of 2011, as these stocks hit our radar:
- priceline.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:PCLN): Shares of priceline.com Incorporated are trading higher over 10% to $533.40 per share today. Priceline.com Incorporated enables consumers to use the Internet to save money on a variety of products and services. The Company’s product allows customers to name their own price on products or services and communicates that demand directly to participating sellers or to their private databases. Participants include domestic and international airlines, and hotel chains. Priceline.com Earnings Cheat Sheet: Higher-Than-Expected Net Income>>
- Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE:KFT): Shares of Kraft Foods Inc. are trading higher over 4% to $35.21 per share today. Kraft Foods Inc. is a food and beverage company. The Company manufactures and markets packaged food products, including snacks, beverages, cheese, convenient meals and various packaged grocery products. Kraft sells its products throughout the world.
- Imperial Sugar Company (NASDAQ:IPSU): Shares of Imperial Sugar Company are trading lower over 57% to $9.95 per share today. Imperial Sugar Company refines and processes refined sugar through cane sugar refineries, molasses desugarization facilities, and beet sugar factories. The Company also operates packaging, ingredient, warehouse distribution and terminal facilities.
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRCD): Shares of Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. are trading lower over 28% to $3.50 per share today. Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. provides switching solutions for storage area networks. The Company’s switching solutions utilize the fiber channel interconnect protocol. Brocade’s family of SilkWorm switches enables a company to manage growth of its data storage requirements, improve the data transfer performance, and increase the size of its SAN.
- General Motors Company (NYSE:GM): Shares of General Motors Company are trading lower over 2% to $25.30 per share today. General Motors Co. manufactures and markets new cars and trucks. The Company offers features for special needs drivers, OnStar vehicle protection, service, parts, accessories, maintenance, XM satellite radio, features for commercial owners, and more. General Motors offers its vehicles and services worldwide.
- Huntsman Corporation (NYSE:HUN): Shares of Huntsman Corporation are trading lower over 1% to $12.31 per share today. Huntsman Corporation manufactures differentiated and commodity chemical products. The Company markets a broad range of chemical products and formulations to a diversified group of consumer and industrial customers. Huntsman’s products are used in a range of applications, including those in adhesives, aerospace, automotive, construction products, and consumer products.
- Linkedin Corporation (NYSE:LNKD): Shares of Linkedin Corporation are trading lower over 1% to $94.16 per sharetoday. LinkedIn Corporation operates a social networking website used for professional networking. The Company’s website allows members to post a profile of their professional expertise and accomplishments. LinkedIn allows members to be introduced to potential clients, service providers, and subject experts.
- Weight Watchers International, Inc. (NYSE:WTW): Shares of Weight Watchers International, Inc. are trading lower over 16% to $62.50 per share today. Weight Watchers International, Inc., is a provider of weight control programs. The Company operates through a network of company-owned and franchised operations. Members attend weekly Weight Watchers meetings to receive group support and education about healthy eating patterns, behavior modification and physical activity.
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>