Moody’s: Exec Insiders and Funds Cashing Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Moody’s Corp. (NYSE:MCO).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Moody’s Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Almeida Mark: act as President, Moody’s Analytics. On 11/18/2011, sold 50,000 shares, worth $1,639,500.
- Glauber Robert R: act as Director. On 11/16/2011, sold 14,400 shares, worth $490,600.
- Cantor Richard: act as Chief Risk Officer. On 11/25/2011, sold 9,000 shares, worth $284,900.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Moody’s Corp. in Q3 2011:
- COLUMBUS CIRCLE INVESTORS: On 06/30/2011, held 2,173,582 shares, worth $82,639,588. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CALAMOS ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,883,196 shares, worth $71,599,112. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CAPITAL GROWTH MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 900,000 shares, worth $34,218,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EAGLE ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 491,927 shares, worth $18,703,065. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BRC INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 443,088 shares, worth $16,846,206. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Moody’s Corporation is a credit rating, research, and risk analysis firm. The Company provides credit ratings and related research, data and analytical tools, quantitative credit risk measures, risk scoring software, and credit portfolio management solutions and securities pricing software and valuation models.
Competitors to Watch: Equifax Inc. (NYSE:EFX), CreditRiskMonitor.com, Inc. (CRMZ), McGraw-Hill (NYSE:MHP), Paychex (NASDAQ:PAYX), Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ:ADP), Thomson Reuters (NYSE:TRI), EDGAR (NASDAQ:EDGR), FactSet Research (NYSE:FDS), ValuLine (NASDAQ:VALU), Envestnet (NYSE:ENV), Morningstar (NASDAQ:MORN) and The Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (NYSE:DNB).
(Note: Data regarding Moody’s Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>