DENTSPLY International: Exec Insiders and Fund Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of DENTSPLY International Inc. (NASDAQ:XRAY).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold DENTSPLY International Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Wise Bret W: act as Chairman & C.E.O.. On 10/27/2011, sold 14,967 shares, worth $584,500.
- Jones Leslie A: act as Director. On 08/02/2011, sold 7,740 shares, worth $291,000.
- Mosch James G: act as Executive VP. On 10/27/2011, sold 2,100 shares, worth $84,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of DENTSPLY International Inc. in Q3 2011:
- FIDUCIARY MANAGEMENT INC /WI/: On 06/30/2011, held 5,031,660 shares, worth $191,303,713. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- YORK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT GLOBAL ADVISORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 750,000 shares, worth $28,515,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SANDLER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 400,000 shares, worth $15,208,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- 1798 GLOBAL PARTNERS (CAYMAN ISLANDS) LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 299,200 shares, worth $11,375,584. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 94,923 shares, worth $3,608,972. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: DENTSPLY International Inc. manufactures and distributes dental supplies on a worldwide basis. The Company’s products include dental prosthetics, endodontic instruments, dental sealants, ultrasonic scalers, dental x-ray equipment, and intraoral cameras. DENTSPLY also provides impression materials, orthodontic appliances, and dental operatory software systems, and other dental products.
Competitors to Watch: Young Innovations, Inc. (NASDAQ:YDNT), Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALGN), Sirona Dental Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRO), Biolase Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLTI), Pro-Dex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDEX), Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR), Integra LifeSciences Hldgs. Corp. (NASDAQ:IART), 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), Cantel Medical Corp. (NYSE:CMN), and Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ZMH).
(Note: Data regarding DENTSPLY International Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>