Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR): Up +27.32%. Clearwire Corporation provides wireless broadband services. The Company operates a wireless network in the United States as well as other countries.
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:MKTX): Up +14.14%. MarketAxess Holdings, Inc. operates an electronic, multi-dealer to client platform for U.S. and European high-grade corporate and emerging markets bond trading. The Company’s technology delivers price discovery and trade execution services to institutional and broker-dealer clients.
- Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU): Up +12.92%. Youku.com Inc. is an Internet television company. The Company’s Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view and share video content quickly and easily across multiple devices in the People’s Republic of China.
- Liberty Global Inc. (NASDAQ:LBTYB): Up +9.19%. Liberty Global, Inc. owns interests in broadband, distribution, and content companies operating outside the continental United States, principally in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC): Up +8.64%. InterDigital, Inc. develops technology for advanced digital wireless telecommunications applications. The Company offers both time division multiple access and wide band code division multiple access proprietary and standards compliant digital wireless technology to customers, licensees, and companies.
- Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL): Down -10.13%. Dell Inc. offers a wide range of computers and related products. The Company sells personal computers, servers and networking products, storage systems, mobility products, software and peripherals, and services. Dell serves consumers and businesses in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region.
- Aixtron AG (NASDAQ:AIXG): Down -9.94%. Aixtron AG engineers and manufactures metal organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) equipment for the semiconductor industry. The Company’s customers use its equipment to produce compound semiconductor layer structures for use in LED, laser, solar cell, transistor, telecommunications, and other applications. Aixtron markets its products worldwide.
- Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE:FLO): Down -9.53%. Flowers Foods, Inc. produces and markets packaged bakery foods for retail and foodservice customers. The Company offers fresh packaged and frozen bakery products as well as pastries, doughnuts and bakery snack products.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF): Down -8.66%. Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a specialty retailer that operates stores selling casual apparel, such as knit shirts, graphic t-shirts, jeans, woven shirts and personal care and other accessories for men, women and kids. The Company operates stores in the United States and Canada as well as retails its products over the Internet.