Neurocrine Biosciences: Institutional Investor Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Neurocrine Biosciences Inc. (NASDAQ:NBIX).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Neurocrine Biosciences Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CLARIVEST ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 93,027 shares, worth $748,867. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- AMERICAN CENTURY COMPANIES INC: On 06/30/2011, held 88,153 shares, worth $709,632. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ING INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (EUROPE) B.V.: On 06/30/2011, held 65,063 shares, worth $523,757. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITIGROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 54,675 shares, worth $440,134. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ARROWSTREET CAPITAL LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 36,922 shares, worth $297,222. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. is focused on the discovery and development of therapeutics for neuropsychiatric, neuroinflammatory, and neurodegenerative diseases and disorders. The Company is developing therapeutic interventions for anxiety, depression, Alzheimer’s disease, insomnia, stroke, malignant brain tumors, multiple sclerosis, obesity, and diabetes.
Competitors to Watch: GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE:GSK), Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT), Repligen Corporation (NASDAQ:RGEN), Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), EntreMed, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENMD), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSPT), BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPAX), Forest Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:FRX), and Repros Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:RPRX).
(Note: Data regarding Neurocrine Biosciences Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>