CROCS: Funds Buying Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of CROCS Inc. (NASDAQ:CROX).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of CROCS Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CROSSWIND INVESTMENTS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,048,225 shares, worth $24,821,968.
- SCOPUS ASSET MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 515,000 shares, worth $12,195,200.
- FULLER & THALER ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 506,150 shares, worth $11,985,632.
- MASSACHUSETTS FINANCIAL SERVICES CO /MA/: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 272,672 shares, worth $6,456,873.
- PLURAL INVESTMENTS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 266,900 shares, worth $6,320,192.
About the company: Crocs, Inc. designs and manufactures shoes. The Company produces soft, lightweight, non-marking, slip- and odor-resistant shoes made of closed-cell resin material. Crocs manufactures men’s, women’s, and children’s shoes and markets them to retail chains.
Competitors to Watch: Deckers Outdoor Corp. (NASDAQ:DECK), NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE), Skechers USA, Inc. (NYSE:SKX), The Timberland Company (NYSE:TBL), Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (NYSE:WWW), Steven Madden, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SHOO), LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. (NASDAQ:BOOT), Brown Shoe Company, Inc. (NYSE:BWS), and Phoenix Footwear Group, Inc. (AMEX:PXG).
(Note: Data regarding CROCS Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>